2014 Razor City Splash & Dash Triathlon:
• This is a great, early-season sprint distance triathlon to start your season off on the right foot.
• Pool swim, hilly out and back bike and a mostly flat run.
• It is in May, so come prepared for any type of weather.
• Transition area opens at 7:00am.
• Packet pick-up and race day registration is available from 7:00-8:15am.
• Pre-race meeting is at 8:15am, with the race starting at 9:00am.
• Individual and team categories are available.
• There is also a corporate division.
• Prizes/medals awarded to the top finishers in each age group and for the overall male/female winners.
Be the first to add a review for this event.Add Your Review
No photos entered yet.Add Your Event Photo