|5K Run/Walk :|
|Running : Run 3.1 Miles|
_The 2022 Love a Nurse Run:
Thanks for registering for the 6th Annual Love a Nurse Run 5K! We’re excited you’re running with us to celebrate Nurses Week and raise funds for the Foundation for Alaska Nurses ! Be sure to invite your friends and family to join you (you can even sign up as a team!). National Nurses Week is May 6th to May 12th, 2022. You don’t need to be a nurse to participate! Lace up your running shoes & hit the trails with us for a good cause! The Love a Nurse 5K is family-friendly and open to ALL - competitive runners and casual walkers alike.
Running the In-Person Event? A couple of things to note:
- Parking is limited – BE COOL & CARPOOL!
- Jogging strollers are permitted; however, PLEASE BE COURTEOUS of others and line up at the end of the pack at the Start Line.
- Dogs are permitted; PLEASE PICK UP after your pooch, be courteous of others, and keep dogs on leashes at ALL times!
- Come rain or shine – there will be no rescheduling of the race, and in the event of a cancellation due to severe weather, your registration will be considered a donation to the Foundation for Alaska Nurses
- This event wouldn’t be possible without the help of our amazing volunteers and sponsors! Give us a call at 274-0827 for details on our volunteering and sponsorship opportunities.
- AaNA puts on several events throughout the year – be sure to join in on future fun! Connect with us on Facebook & Instagram @AlaskaNurses
- Bib Pickup:
Tuesday, May 10th: 4:30 to 6:30 pm @ Downtown Skinny Raven
Race Morning: 8:45 – 9:30 am (Hilltop Chalet: 7015 Abbott Rd.)
Running the Virtual Event? A virtual race is one you complete anytime and anywhere (treadmill, track, trail) by running and /or walking at a time of your choosing. Virtual Love a Nurse Run will take place from May 1st to May 31st, 2022-complete your run in this time period and then post your results on RunSignUp. You get to choose your course as well as well as when you run or walk your VIRTUAL 5K. Thank you for supporting your local heroes, Alaska Nurses! Virtual Participants are welcome to come to the packet pickup on Tuesday, May 10th to get their swag. If you do not come to the packet pickup we will ship your packet after the event. You will be able to complete your event anytime between May 1st - May 31st, 2022. Look for an email on May 1st to announce that the event has started.
How do I upload my Virtual Results? Once you have finished your event you will be able to submit your results online! You can post results until May 31st @ 11:59 pm!
How to post results:
- Navigate to the Results page!
- Select SUBMIT VIRTUAL RESULTS.
- Follow instructions for Results Submission from there.
Be the first to add a review for this event.Add Your Review
No photos entered yet.Add Your Event Photo