Finisher medals for every finisher and trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each age catagory!
Each participant will also receive an event t-shirt, goody bag and food after the event.
T-shirt sizes cannot be gauranteed if you register after May 11th.
Online registration closed midnight JUNE 1ST.
Event details and schedule
Registration/packet pick-up between 4-7 PM Friday, June 4 @ Ashwabomay Park
Course talk at 6pm Friday, June 4
Registration/packet pick-up/transition area set-up begins at 6:30am Saturday, June 5
Registration ends 30 min. prior to each event on Saturday, June 5. Race Day fees will be $40 for 6-15 yr olds and $25 for the 3-5yr olds
3-5 years old- Start time 10:00 AM: 25 yd swim, 1/4 mile bike, 50 yd run
6-8 years old- Start time 9:30 AM: 50 yd swim, 2 mile bike, .6 mile run
9-11 years old- Start time 8:45 AM: 150 yd swim, 4 mile bike, 1 mile run
12-15 years old-Start time 7:30 AM:300 yd swim, 8 mile bike, 1.5 mile run
Youth Triathlon Rules
1. Helmets are mandatory. Swim caps are optional.
2. We ask that parents stay out of the transition area, except the 3-5 yr old race
3. Only Youth Triathlon equipment is allowed in the transition area such as bikes, shoes, clothing, helmets, water bottles, etc.
4. For safety reasons, please stay out of and do not take equipment out of the transition area until the Youth Triathlon is over.
5. Awards will be approximately at 10:30 AM
6. Transisiton will open up between races when the last participant in on the run course. Transition will close 10 minutes prior to the start of each race.
7. Time-Trial bars and disc wheels are NOT allowed!
8. Please remember this is a kids event, Please be respectful of all participants.
Be the first to add a review for this event.Add Your Review
No photos entered yet.Add Your Event Photo