_ The 2021 Cherrylake Farm Races Duathlon, 10K and 5K:
Experience the iconic rolling hills of Cherrylake’s 1,000 acre farm with this unique race, located right outside of Clermont, Florida. The clay running terrains traverse natural lakes and endless rows of trees, and the cycling event connects to the eminent Cherry Lake Road course. On Saturday, February 6, 2021, choose from either a duathlon, 5k or 10k. Connect with nature and participate in this unique race, while getting an extra dose of oxygen. See updates and sneak peeks on our Facebook page or visit farmraces.com
Each finisher will receive accurately chip-timed results, a custom medal, a 2021 race gift, and post race food.
In honor of each participant, Cherrylake will donate a tree to be planted in a protected conservation area to be enjoyed for many generations to come. All proceeds will benefit a non-profit.
Packet Pick-up will be held at Dash Sports - 741 West Montrose St, Clermont, FL 34711.
Friday, February 5th, from 4PM - 7PM. And Saturday Morning at the race site starting at 6:30 AM.
Frequently Asked Questions: Please visit our website here.
About Cherrylake: Cherrylake is one of the largest wholesale producers of ornamental trees, palms, and shrubs in North America. With over 1,800 acres in production, they build and maintain high profile projects for theme parks, resorts, and communities throughout the state of Florida. Cherrylake is a recognized leader for their environmental stewardship, commitment to the community, and builders of beautiful, functional, and sustainable landscapes.
Cherrylake is purpose driven and focused on building people, communities, and ideas. It's not about what you do, but why you do it. Cherrylake's why is centered around these five things: beauty, vision, sustainable, life, and community.
You can learn more at cherrylake.com.
6:30 AM - Packet Pick-up/Race Day Registration
7:00 AM - Duathlon Transition Opens
8:00 AM - Age Group Duathlon Wave
8:05 AM - 10k & 5K Start
Event Transfers: Did you train a little more or a little less than you thought you would? You can log in to your runsignup.com account and transfer to a different distance or race. You will need to pay the difference, as well as the transaction fee. The original award choice will remain the same as when you registered. If you transfer to a shorter race, there will not be a refund. Event transfer deadline date is Feb 1, 2021. We will not field requests to transfer via email the week of the race.
Bib Gifting: Not able to make it to the Farm Races but already purchased your registration? We will miss you! You can always gift your bib to a friend at no extra cost. Bib gifting deadline is Feb 1, 2021. The original award choice will remain the same as when you registered. We will not field requests to transfer via email the week of the race. If you still want to be a part of the day, we can always use more volunteers! Sign up to be a volunteer here.
Cancellation Policy: We love to see you commit to the Farm Races early, but we also know sometimes life forces schedules to change. If that happens, you have options. You can choose and manage these from your RunSignUp login.
• Up to 60 days before the race, cancel and receive a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
• 60 to 30 days before the race, cancel and receive a 50% refund.
• Anytime up to 5 days before the race, you can transfer your entry to another person, at no charge.
Rain or shine, the Farm Races will be held on the scheduled date. In the event of an unforeseen need to reschedule the race to a different date, you can request a full refund minus a 10% processing within the first 30 days of the date change announcement. You will also have the option to transfer your race entry to another person, free of charge. Please note, donations will not be refunded under any of these circumstances.
Awards: Awards will be given for top 3 overall male and female winners in the 5k, 10k and Duathlon races: the top 3 in each 5 year age group in the Duathlon, and top 3 in each 10 year age group for the 10k. Awards will be available the day of the race at the awards ceremony immediately following the race.
• "Great race! Will do again for certain. The hills were challenging and the scenery can't be beat." - Jay T.
• "This race reminds me of what endurance races used to be all about - hilly and a true test of strength, endurance, and mental determination" - Robb B.
• "I am so happy I traveled 4 hours for this race. I will be back next year for sure. Thank you Cherrylake Farms for donating trees to plant for anyone who wanted one!" - Brian K.
• "Super friendly staff. Great clay course. Nice rolling bike course." - Anders J.
• "Hands-down this race is the best race for a duathlon that I have ever done in 17 years of racing. Well organized, beautiful scenery, challenging and yet very friendly people; would highly recommend this race to anyone" - Nikki M.
• "Beautiful scenery! Challenging course for sure, well worth trying. Very organized and friendly people." - Ella F.
See more Farm Race Reviews here.
• 2020 photos fb
• 2019 photos fb
• 2018 photos fb
• 2017 photos fb
Be the first to add a review for this event.Add Your Review
No photos entered yet.Add Your Event Photo