_ The 2020 Tri the Parks Richard B Russell Intermediate Triathlon:
Awards in all divisions, awesome/durable lifestyle shirts, cool race packet, post race refreshments, complete race results posted on web, awards ceremony with awards three deep in all categories.
• 5:30 a.m. Gate opens
• 5:30 a.m. - 7:00 a.m. Check-in
• 7:00 a.m. Report to the beach for the swim seed positioning and duathlon course start
• 7:15 a.m. Start sequence information and last minute course updates
• 7:30 a.m. Race starts
• 11:00 a.m. Awards ceremony begins
• Male and Female Overall (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
• Male and Female Masters (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
• Male and Female Age Groups (1st, 2nd, 3rd) 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90+
• Clydesdale (1st, 2nd, 3rd), Athena (1st, 2nd, 3rd), Physically Challenged (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
• Masters Clydesdale (1st, 2nd, 3rd), Masters Athena (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
• Male and Female Novice (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
• Male, Female, and Mixed Teams (1st Place)
• All athletes completing at least three races are eligible for special series awards.
• The best three races count toward series standings.
• Series scoring information can be located here.
Be the first to add a review for this event.Add Your Review
No photos entered yet.Add Your Event Photo