The only race of its kind in the midwest. This race is exclusively for first time triathletes. From the time trial start (athletes go into the water one at a time - no wave start where you risk getting kicked in the face) to the flat two loop bike course and flat run course, you will be supported throughout the race from transition to the finish by experienced triathletes there to make sure you have the time of your life. Beautiful setting for the race and a celebratory barbecue follows the race.
Additional Information & Event Schedule:
• 6:30am - Park and parking lots open
• 7:00am - Packet pick-up and body marking begins
• 7:00am - Transition area opens
• 7:30am - Race announcements begin
• 7:45am - Transition area closes
• 7:50am - Final course updates (at the beach)
• 8:00am - START OF EVENT 10:00am - Door prizes & barbecue
Additional information regarding packet pick up and course updates will be provided via email on the Monday of race week.
2018 Results at frontrunnerusa.com:June / August 2017 Results:not available ??? 2016 Results:not available ??? 2015 Results:not available ??? 2014 Results at onlineraceresults.com:June / August 2013 Results at onlineraceresults.com:June / August 2012 Results at athlinks.com: June?? / August