Summer Obstacle Dash June 15th 11am
We have lined up some fun and challenging obstacles on the Magnuson course for you. Come work on balance, strengths and agility at this years obstacle dash! More info here.
Event details and schedule
The Course will be a modified Magnuson Series loop with obstacle thrown in the mix! You will travel over different terrains such as grass, gravel, single track and hills.
1. How difficult is the course? The course is made for all ability levels. All obstacles are optional and some obstacles have a beginner and advanced option as well.
2. Is there mud, ice water or electric shock? No. There will be sections where you crawl on the ground but no mud, ice water or electric shock obstacles.
3. Is this a charity run? Yes, after expenses have been paid for proceeds go towards Earth Runs.
4. Gear Check? No, you may store valuables in your car and parking is located close to the start and finish line. If you took public transportation or biked ask any volunteer at registration to store the bag in the registration area.
5. I have pre-registered now what? Come race day and head to the registration booth, where you will find your bib number waiting for you listed under your last name. We suggest arrive at least 1 hour prior to race time.
6. Chip timed? The obstacle race is not timed.
7. Are there awards or medals? We do not have an official awards ceremony unless specified but we do offer finishers medals upon request. After you have completed your event simple ask for you medal at the finish tent or the registration tent.
8. Dogs allowed? Yes, please bring a leash and the means to pick up after him/her.
9. Is day of race registration more? Yes, $10 more. To view the event pricing Click Here.
10. Is this event awesome? Yes it is!
Be the first to add a review for this event.Add Your Review
No photos entered yet.Add Your Event Photo