The Lake T Sprint Series has been the first race for many Iron Distance Triathletes. In it's 20th year, this race continues to be the stepping stone for so many triathletes to get to the next level. Racks are first come, first serve, waves are male/female, and there is a relay division available.
The 600 yard lake swim is followed by a 2 loop bike course with rolling hills. The 5K run course has a few small inclines. Aid is available on the run.
PLUS - Back by popular demand we will be offering the Super Sprint event again this year! This will be a 200 yard swim, 5.5 mile bike (one loop) & 1.7 mile run.
Sprint Registration Online $35.00
Super Sprint Registration Online $30.00
Relay Registration Online $65.00
Season pass $145.00
Day Of Prices:
Sprint Registration $45.00
Super Sprint Registration $40.00
Relay Registration $75.00
Race starts at 6:15pm at Blish Park, Marlborough, CT.
Plus don't miss: LAKE T OLYMPIC DISTANCE TRIATHLON Saturday August 17th!!
• Marlborough is in central Connecticut
• 15 miles south-east of Hartford
• Between Glastonbury & Colchester
• Just off Rt 2
• google map
• Take Rt. 2 east for about 15 minutes to exit 12(marlborough).
• Go straight off the exit ramp and follow that road for about 12 mile and turn left onto Park road.
• The race is at Blish Park which is 1/4 mile up Park Road on the right.
• Take Rt. 2 west to exit 13 (rt 66 marlborough exit).
• Left on 66
• Right on N Main Street
• go 1.3 miles
• Right on Park Road.
• Blish park will be a quarter mile up the hill on the right.