Swim: 500 Yards
• The swim will take place in the Chugiak HS swimming pool.
• Swimmers will then exit into the parking lot and enter the transition area to prepare for the bike course.
Bike: 20K (12.4 Miles)
• The bike course has two out-and-back sections.
• Bikers will exit the parking lot (at the north entrance of the H.S. onto Birchwood Loop) and head to the north.
• Proceed to the first turnaround (corner of Old Cranberry Drive & K-L Lane), then back, where you will go past Chugiak High School and turn right onto Hillcrest (directly across the south entrance into Chugiak H.S.) and proceed to the second turnaround located at North Eagle River Road.
• Upon returning to the school, cyclists will enter thru the south entrance to the school and follow flagging to the transition area and change to run.
Run: 5K (3.1 Miles)
• The run course will be a single out-and-back.
• Runners will exit the south entrance of the parking lot and head east towards Glenn Highway.
• They will go under the highway, and then turn north onto the paved trail.
• Runners will continue on the paved trail to the turnaround and then go back the same route to the FINISH LINE!
• There is a water station located at the turnaround.