_ The 2019 Treadin' Trodden Trails Kids Eight for 28 Race Series:
This is a series of eight kids trail races spread out through the calendar year 2019. The races are:
• Wanderers Kids Trail Mile - Jan 13
• Dark Hollow Wallow Kids Trail Mile - Mar 10
• North Boundary Traverse Kids Trail Mile - Apr 7
• Baker Creek Blitz Kids Trail Mile - May 12
• Sharps Ridge Scuttle Kids Trail Mile - Jun 8
• Haw Ridge Kids Trail Mile - Jul 7
• I.C. King and Queen of Darkness Kids Trail Mile - Oct 11
• Dirty South December Mud Dance Kids Trail Mile - Dec 8
Runners are not required to run each race, but are encouraged to. Even if you don't, you'll probably still save money, and you're guaranteed to have a fantastic time on the trails. And parents are welcome to run with their kids at no charge.
Youth size T-shirts will be printed for the series. As in the adult trail series, we ask that participants only take one shirt per season (the same shirt is offered all season long, rather than a different shirt for each race) so that we can donate as much money at year-end to trail-friendly causes as possible. Treadin' Trodden Trails always donates 100% of its profits to very worthy causes.