SIGN UP NOW ... America's Most Exciting Family Friendly Adventure Race!
Supporting Pediatric Cancer and 30 Minutes-a-Day Academic Initiative
Official website: www.GreatAmazingRace.com
Get ready to enjoy the most exciting adventure race on the planet. Modeled after the popular TV show "THE AMAZING RACE", teams of two people race in competition with other similar age teams. Contestants are directed to complete a XC course with multiple pit stops. Clue cards provided at each station directs them to perform a task, together. "Teamwork" is key, as each challenge requires the involvement/cooperation of both racers to complete.
Walk, jog or run - and be prepared to get a little dirty & wet. It's a great bonding experience and way more fun than a 5K race!
Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teams, then adult teams.
1. Open to ages 4 to 84.
2. 2 person teams ... adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid.
3. 2 course levels ... Recreation (for leisure pace teams) & Competitive (for physically active teams).
4. 4 race divisions ... Grades K-2 / 3-5 / 6-8 / 9-Adults.
5. 1st place medals are awarded to each division winner.
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete course ... race happens rain or shine.
PEDIATRIC CANCER CHARITY PARTNER: Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes at the race ... and receive a 2 minute time eraser token.
SHARE THIS EVENT: Share with 8+ people on social media or email ... and receive a free GAR Backpack ($15 value). ... (Example: "We are doing The Great Amazing Race. Join us and we both get free GAR backpacks.")
Be the first to add a review for this event.Add Your Review
No photos entered yet.Add Your Event Photo