- The Surfing Madonna 5K.10K.15K Beach Run is the largest beach run in the world. This beautiful run hugs the waters edge along the crashing surf at low tide. This is a professionally timed event with prize money. The Guinness World Records will be on site again this year.
Join over 4,000 runners and walkers for the 7th annual Surfing Madonna Beach Run 5K, 10K, 12K in the heart of Encinitas, California! This course is all on the hard-packed sand during low tide and is a GUINNESS WORLD RECORD Holder for the "Largest Beach Run". You'll start/finish at Moonlight Beach and every entry includes the following:
- HUGE Wooden Finisher's Medal
- Super Soft Race Shirt
- Large "Advice from the Ocean" coffee mug
- Chip timed with live results
- Personalized bib numbers
- Virtual Goody Bag
- Finish Line Fest with LOADS of sponsor food/drinks
- Low tide beach course with entertainment and support
- Halloween Costume Contest with Prizes
- BEST OF ALL: 100% of net proceeds are donated to help "Save the Ocean"!
Be the first to add a review for this event.Add Your Review
No photos entered yet.Add Your Event Photo