• Kids training ongoing from March 6- until Race Date to prepare for event.
• email [email protected] for more information.
• Packet Pick up Race Day from 12-1:45pm.
• Course Maps provided online and posted at race venue.
• Medals and t-shirts provided to all participants pre- registered by March 1st •Race Distances.
• Ages 7-8: Swim 100 yards, Run 1k
• Ages 9-10: Swim 100 yards, Run 1k
• Ages 11-12: Swim 200 yards, Run 2k (1.2 miles)
• Ages 13-15: Swim 200 yards, Run 2k (1.2 miles)
• Time trial start format (one kid starts every 10 seconds and they snake swim the pool going in the same direction at all times).
• Each participant will have a specific start time according to age group.
• Swim then run format when the swim is completed participants exit to transition to put on shoes.
• Transition area is located out on outdoor pool deck according to number-put shoes and shirt with race number or race belt
• Run is on HFFA campus and does not cross any major roads.
• Finish is located in front of Huntersville Family Fitness & Aquatics.
• No official chip time.