Giro d’Italia route for 2019 is finally revealed and we couldn’t be happier with it. Froome also agrees with us saying that the 102nd…
Next season will see Ben Swift returning to Team Sky after being part of UAE Team Emirates for two years. It was Team…
Movistar’s Alejandro Valverde, 38, says that neither injury nor age has slowed him down in his career, and his performance has improved even more…
In his latest book, Bradley Wiggins called Lance Armstrong the ‘perfect winner’ of Tour de France. He said that the racing legend was driven…
An investigation is now launched into ‘serious team management allegations’ against the head coach of Univeristy of Missouri’s women’s and men’s swimming and diving teams.…
• Square Lake is a coveted training ground, less than 45 minutes from St. Paul and Minneapolis.
• Get a long-sleeve technical shirt.
• Get a finisher medal.
• Be prepared with on-site bike support
• Relax with a pre- or post-race rubdown from Barr Chiropractic.
• Enjoy a post-race taco party with amazing tacos from Casa Lupita.
• Entertaining race announcements.
• First and second place medals for male and female age group winners.
• Overall male and female winners will receive a Mexican themed basket filled with goodies.
• Great venue and race for the first timer or the experienced duathlete.
Additional Information & Event Schedule:
• 7:30 am - Park and parking lots open
• 7:30 am - Transition area opens for race participants
• 7:30 am - Bike support will be on hand from Tri Fitness
• 7:30 am - Race day registration begins
• 8:00 am - Race announcements begin
• 8:15 am - Race day registration and packet pick-up closes - no more cars allowed into the park
• 8:30 am - Transition area closes
• 8:40 am - Final course updates (Start line)
• 8:45 am - LONG COURSE STARTS
• 9:00 am - SHORT COURSE STARTS
• 10:30 am - Taco party starts
• 11:15ish - Awards ceremony
• 12:15 - Courses close
Awards and Prizes
Awards are given to:
• Top overall Male & Female athletes
• Top 2 Male & Female athletes in each age group (19 & Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+)
• Top relay team (we allow Male, Female, or Mixed teams)
Overall winners will receive a Mexican Themed Basket of goodies (which may or may not include refried beans). Individual age group and team 1st and 2nd place winners will receive medals.
Be the first to add a review for this event.Add Your Review
No photos entered yet.Add Your Event Photo
Giro d’Italia route for 2019 is finally revealed and we couldn’t be happier with it. Froome also agrees with......
Next season will see Ben Swift returning to Team Sky after being part of UAE Team Emirates for two years. ......