The race will take place on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 7:45 a.m. sharp.
All events start and finish at Hammonton Lake Park, Park Ave., Hammonton NJ.
Proceeds from this event benefit the
Hammonton Youth Theater
May 25th at Danzeisen & Quigley
Route 70 & 295 Cherry Hill, NJ
4:00 - 8:00 pm pre-registration (if available)
packet pickup and (optional) bike inspection
Saturday (Race Day)
6:15 - 7:15 am check-in, packet pickup and
race day registration (if available)
7:30 am pre-race briefing
7:45 am races start (waves based on # of entrants)
• 1/4 mile swim, Bike 12 miles and 3 mile Run
• 2 mile Run , Bike 12 miles and 3 mile Run
• 1/4 mile Swim, Bike 12 miles
Race Day Schedule:
• 6:30 - 7:30 am check-in, packet pickup and race day registration
• 7:30 am pre-race briefing
• 7:45 am races start(3-5 waves based on # of entrants)
The swim is in a fresh water lake.The bike will be contested on roadsthough scenic farmland. The run will go mostly through the woods.The course is flat and fast.
(Separate Wave for Novices only, bring your own swim angel or use any swim aid you would like)
Finishers Medals to first 300 finishers!!!
All participants must have a USAT insurance license or include insurance fee with entry fee.
USAT Insurance for 2018: $15 one day insurance. Please include with entry fee. USA Triathlon
• TOP 3 OVERALL MALE/FEMALE - Triathlon/Duathlon
• TOP 5 Overall Male/Female - Aquabike
Age groups ( 3 deep )
• male and female - Triathlon/Duathlon
• 19 & under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 and over
• Top 3 male and female novice division - Triathlon
• Top 3 Clydesdales Males 220+ lbs - Triathlon/Duathlon
• Top 3 Athenas Females 165+ lbs - Triathlon/Duathlon
• Top Male, Female and Co-ed Teams - Triathlon/Duathlon
• The bike will be contested on roadsthough scenic farmland.
• Exit the park on Sports Dr. make a left onto Park Ave. and then an immediate left onto route 561 go approx
3/4 of a mile and bare right on route 602. Go approx 3/4 of a mile and make a right onto Weymouth Rd. Stay on
Weymouth for approx. 4.5 miles to Atlantic Blueberry Co.
• Turnaround and come back the same way.
• The run will go mostly through the residential neighborhood.
• The course is flat and fast.
• The run goes counter clockwise 3/4 away around the baseball fields down 561 and then head straight to Lakeview
Dr. make a left and then another left at Lakeshore dr. follow Lakeshore dr around to the right and turnaround and
head back make right at Lakeview Dr. and right back on bike path.
• After entering the ballfield sand track go RIGHT this time and finish about 100 yards up the path.
From the North/New York
- Take the New Jersey Turnpike to exit #7. Take Route 206 south approximately 33 miles,
cross Route 30, you will be on Route 54 (Bellevue Ave.) go 1 mile to Egg Harbor Road (traffic light) make a left on
Egg Harbor Road, 1 mile to Park Avenue. You will see entrance to Park.
From the South/Delaware
- Take I-95 to Route 40 or Route 322 follow to Route 54 north, stay on Route 54 to
Hammonton make a right on Egg Harbor Road (traffic signal) go 1 mile to Park Avenue.
From the West/Philadelphia
- Take 76 to Route 42 to the Atlantic City Expressway ( or Rt. 322 see above) stay on
Expressway to exit 28, make a left after the toll onto Route 54, go approximately 2 miles to Egg Harbor Road (traffic signal),
make a right on Egg Harbor Road 1 mile to Park Avenue
Parking available in the lot across the street at St. Martin's Church. (corner of Egg Harbor Road & Park Avenue)