March 4th, 2018 The 8th Annual City of Peoria Adult & Youth Reverse Sprint Triathlon & Duathlon The Youth & Adult Triathlon swim is in a heated pool! The water slide will be open for the adults and youth during the event. MINI TRI: Adults: 1.5 Run, 9.0 mi Bike, 225 yd. Swim; MAXI TRI: 1.5 mi. run, 12 mi Bike, 425 yd. Swim MAXI TRI PLUS: 3.0 mi. run, 12 mi Bike, 625 yd. Swim; MAXI Tri PLUS 2 or 3 person Relay 3.0 mi. run, 12 mi. Bike, 625 yd. Swim; YOUTH Reverse Tri: 1/2mi. run, 3 mi. Bike; Swim 125 yds. MAXI DU: 1.5 mi. Run, 12 mi. bike, 1.5 mi. Run
Additional Information & Event Schedule:
• The City of Peoria Sunrise Pool,21321 N. 86th Dr., Peoria, AZ (Lone Cactus and 86th Ave.)
Heated pool swim, all Bike and run is on paved Policed and barricaded city streets or sidewalks.
• Youth triathlon approx. 6:30/45am,
• Adult Triathlon & Duathlon starts at 7:30am.
• ALL TRI-ENTRANTSMUST HAVE THEIR BIKES IN THE TRANSITION AREA NO LATER THAN 6/6:15 AM
• Five deep in all age & Relay team categories.
• All youth also receive a participant ribbon.
REGISTRATION: Registration packets, race numbers, packet pick up bags, race rules as well as late registration will be available Saturday March 3rd at Landis Cyclery located at 10417 N. Scottsdale Rd. (Corner of Scottsdale rd. & Shea Blvd) from 2pm to 5pm, All race entrants MUST SIGN A LIABILITY WAIVER.