• The second event in the 2017-2018 Chilly Cheeks Duathlon Series. This low-cost, low-key series offers three run-bike events at Denver’s Cherry Creek State Park during the winter months. Each event is chip timed, and features a different format, covering approximately 4 miles of running and 10 miles of biking.
• Road bike and fat tire divisions are offered.
• A 4-Mile Run-Only option is offered as well.
• Post race raffles and hot food & drinks provided. Series entrants receive a pair of Chilly Cheeks Sweat Pants!!!
• The January event starts with a 2.5 mile run, followed by a 10.8 mile paved bike ride, and concludes with a 2.5 mile run