- The perfect short-distance multisport event to start off your season! The Tune Up Tri is an excellent race for beginners, and also a great opportunity for more experienced athletes to use as a gauge of your fitness early in the season.
1.5 mile run - 4 mile bike - 250 yard pool swim
Come and race the TRIATHLON (run, bike, swim - done in that order for this early season event!), or the DUATHLON (run, bike, run), or skip the run and do the AQUABIKE (bike, swim). Or come and race as a RELAY with a 2 or 3 person team in the triathlon. The Tune Up Tri has something for everyone!
• Start time for all race categories is 7:30 am.
• Packet pickup: Saturday from 12:30 to 2 pm and Sunday morning from 6 to 6:40.
• Pre-race clinic on Saturday at 2:15 (approximately 45 minutes).
Course review, and perfect for beginners or those looking for a multisport refresher!
• Awards ceremony & doorprize drawing following the completion of races, approx.