CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. – Elizabeth Lyles from Nevada just won the title of Little Debbie IRONMAN Chattanooga professional race! She finished 23 minutes ahead of the…
Slovakian Peter Sagan is officially the first cyclist to ever win three consecutive titles in the World Championships Road race! His brilliant yet intensive…
Chantal Blaak wins women’s World Championships Road race as Gardfoot and Dideriksen took silver and bronze respectively. Blaak soloed to today’s race victory…
Apparently, a 1861 law is the only act that can convict cyclists who cause any type of harm to others. However, there have been several…
Tom Dumoulin from Netherlands just claimed his first individual time trial victory at the World Road Cycling Championships. This title came right after his…
This page presented by Amazon Exercise & Fitness
400 METERS (8 LAPS)
- Please be on the deck of the pool 10 - 15 minutes prior to swim wave start time
all racers stand in single-file on deck of the pool until lane is ready
- When a lane is available, a volunteer will signal for you
- A volunteer will tell you when to start
- You will receive a reminder from a volunteer when you have one (1) lap left
when swim portion is finished, you will be directed to the transition area
Timer stops when you exit the back pool door!
Starts in Wasilla Pool parking lot
- right onto Bogard (follow the bike path along Bogard)
- right onto Wasilla Fishhook (continue on the bike path)
- right onto Seldon and follow the side of the road
- right onto Bogard and follow the side of the road
Return to the transition area in the Wasilla Pool parking lot
Begins in Wasilla Pool Parking LotThere will be one aid station and portable toilets at turnaround
From the transition area:
- left onto Bogard
- left onto Dellwood
- right onto Wesglenn
- left onto McKee
- left onto Peck
- turn around at Peck/Wasilla Fishhook intersection
(aid station will be at the intersection)
- right onto Snohomish
- left onto Goldendale (road curves around to Peck)
- right onto Peck
- right onto Dellwood (road curves around to Bogard)
- right onto Bogard
Return to the Wasilla Pool parking lot for the FINISH LINE!
Course MapTriathlon Course Map
Be the first to add a review for this event.
No photos entered yet.
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. – Elizabeth Lyles from Nevada just won the title of Little Debbie IRONMAN Chattanooga......
Slovakian Peter Sagan is officially the first cyclist to ever win three consecutive titles in the World......
Chantal Blaak wins women’s World Championships Road race as Gardfoot and Dideriksen took silver and bronze......
Us - Add Your Race -
Advertising on TriFind.com
All contents © copyright 2017 TriFind.com All rights reserved.