One-on-one coaching for triathletes, any distance.
- Weekly personalized training plan tailored to your fitness, races, goals and life.
- Schedule adjustments, as needed.
- Daily communication and workout feedback via email, text or phone/video call.
- Direction on race plans, nutrition and recovery.
- Access to private Facebook team page.
- Equipment - Required: Heart rate monitor & GPS device. Suggested: Power meter
Beginners, Long Course, Short Course, Women Specific
Needing extra motivation to get in shape, my friend convinced me to sign up for a super-sprint triathlon. I instantly fell in love. Over two years I went from not being able to run a full lap on the track to becoming an Ironman. As my races became more challenging, I realized I needed the guidance of a coach. Hiring a coach was the best decision I made in my athletic career. Through proper training, I cut 23 minutes off my half marathon time that next year. I then placed top 10 AG in a 70.3 and crossed my first Ironman finish line several months later.
Throughout my athletic career, I have celebrated many happy moments and great races along with the struggle that can accompany the sport, including injury. On my journey, I had a hunger for learning all aspects of the endurance athlete’s life. As I coach, I come from a background that understands the hard work and dedication it takes to reach goals and how to handle life when it throws you a curve-ball.
At Happy Pace Coaching, it’s about supporting each other, our goals and our challenges. Happy Pace Coaching encompasses everything I believe in: Growing fitness while maintaining a healthy and balanced lifestyle. My goal is to have my athletes maintain that balance while growing their love and passion for their sport.