mPower Triathlon Coaching
San Diego, CA
- Individually tailored coaching services from brand new beginners to seasoned, competitive athletes
- Custom training plans available for all distances, Sprint to Ironman
- Video analysis in all three disciplines available upon request
- Current and previous athlete testimonials available on line, and references as requested
- Rates are competitive and negotiable in order to suit individual athlete needs
- Tailoring athlete's individual goals into reality
- Specializes in assisting athletes in getting comfortable in the water, especially in open water swimming. Highly experienced open water triathlete, coaching tailored to triathlon specific, freestyle, open water swimming.
- Prescribing athlete training schedules that complement the athlete's life, not compete with it!
- Working out and executing a training plan with athletes to realize individual goals!
Over 23 years of coaching experience - USA Triathlon Level 2E certified coach (one of only approximately 50 in the US) - American Swimming Coaches Association Level II Coach with decades of open swimming experience - Completed over 200 triathlons in multiple US states and countries.
Triathlete since 1981; Ironman World Championship Qualifier and Finisher (Kona); USA Triathlon eight-time All American - Qualified member Team USA 2013 and 2014 - #2 American in Military Olympics - Results of 51 races 2009-2017 includes 33 Age Group wins, 9 Overall Masters wins, 27 Top 10 Overall.