Mile High Multisport
- Customized 1-on-1 Coaching
- Analysis of your training with quality feedback
- Evaluation of your technique/form in swimming, biking and running
- Initial consultation to evaluate past performance and discuss season goals
- Personalized Annual Training Plan geared towards your goals, abilities and lifestyle
- Unlimited e-mail and phone contact with your coach
- Free Premium Training Peaks Account
See www.milehighmultisport.com for more details.
- Coaching for endurance athletes of all abilities and race distances.
- Runners from 5K to Marathon.
- Triathletes from Sprint distance to Ironman
I have been an endurance athlete for over 10 years. I started with running local road races (5Ks and 10Ks). After several successful seasons, I decided I wanted a new challenge and “moved up” to marathons. I have since completed more than 10 marathons including Boston, Chicago, New York and CIM and have a 2:48 PR.
Desiring another challenge, I “moved over” to triathlon and applied many of the same endurance training principles I learned in running across the three (3) disciplines (swim, bike and run). I felt I had a successful transition (pun somewhat intended) when I became an Honorable Mention All American triathlete.
The next challenge I have set for myself is coaching. During the past several years I have coached myself as well as friends & family to various PRs and new levels of fitness. I obtained my USAT Level I Coaching Certification and I am now working with Mile High Multisport coaching age groupers of all abilities and spreading the word about good health.