In only our first year as a coalition, the East Coast Adventure Racing Series (ECARS) has transformed into the premiere Regional Series in the United States. With more then $40,000.00 in gear for prizes, the ECARS cash and gear sponsorship exceeds that of any Adventure Racing Series in the Country! Gear has been provided for all 10 races, including the ECARS Championship Race. Individual race directors will determine which gear prizes go to which Categories/Divisions. ALL gear prizes will be awarded to competitors.
- Name: E.C.A.R.S. Championship
- Date: September 14th 2013
- Location: Lake Tahoe Lodge at Seven Springs Resort, Seven Springs, PA
- National Qualifying Race: East Coast Adventure Racing Series, USARA Regional Qualifier
- Registration: Friday, September 13th 7PM
- Race Starts: Saturday, September 14th, 2013 12:00 AM
- Race Ends: Saturday, September 14th, 2013 06:00 PM
- Post Race:
- Award Banquet (Included in race fee): 7:00 PM at Lake Tahoe Lodge, includes food, drinks, and live music.
- Distance: 85-90 miles
- Disciplines: Trekking, Orienteering, Mountain Biking
- Categories: Solo; 2-person, 3-person, 4-person (male, female, or coed)
- Included: Maps, clue sheets, race shirts, awards, SWAG, post-race celebration, post-race breakfast buffet; one of the best endorphin fixes of your life.
- USARA Membership: Since this race is sanctioned by USARA all racers must either be current members of USARA (with proof of membership and membership #) or pay for a one day license at registration/check in. Please have cash on hand.