150 Mile Overnight Cycling Tour On The Bourbon Trail In Kentucky.
Leaving from Jim Beam Distillery, you will travel the beautiful back country of Kentucky along the Bourbon Trail passing through gorgeous horse farms. After eating and spending the night outdoors at The Farm LLC, you will eat a campfire-style breakfast and saddle up for the final 50-mile bike ride to the beautiful Woodford Reserve Distillery.
What you can expect.
• Lodging – camping at The Farm LLC
• Dinner and campfire-style breakfast prepared at The Farm
• Farm tours/activities available
• Support vehicles during the ride
• Transportation of your gear
• Pick up for you and your bike from Woodford Reserve Distillery
The Bourbon Trail in Kentucky.
Starting at Jim Beam Distillery and ending at Woodford Reserve Distillery.
Waiting on Results ....There are no known results for this event. If you have a copy of these results, or know where they can be found on line, please email Results@TriFind.com.
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps