The Equinox Traverse Adventure Race is a 46-hour race in the beautiful Laurel Higlands located in Western Pennsylvania. This extreme adventure race includes mountain biking, trail running, kayaking and orienteering for over 200 combined miles. This race is suitable for intermediate and advanced adventure racers and promises you the trill of a lifetime.
- Name: Equinox Traverse A.R.
- Date: July 12-14, 2013
- Location: Hidden Valley Ski Resort, Hidden Valley, PA
- National Qualifying Race: East Coast Adventure Racing Series, USARA Regional Qualifier
- Race Check-In: Thursday, July 11th, 2013
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Hidden Valley Ski Resort
- Race Starts: Friday, July 132h, 2013 - 10:00 AM
- Race Ends: Sunday, July 14th, 2013 - 8:00 AM
- Post Race Buffet (Included in Race Fee): Sunday, July 154h, 2013
8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- Awards: Sunday, July 14yh, 2013 - 11:00 AM at Hidden Valley
- Distance: 200+ miles
- Disciplines: Trekking, Orienteering, Mountain Biking, Kayak Paddling, Rappelling (Rappelling is optional and should only be attempted by racers with the proper skill set and training)
- Categories: Solo; 2-person, 3-person, 4-person (male, female, or coed)
- Included: Maps, clue sheets, race shirts, kayaks, paddles, PFDs, ropes for the rappel, awards, SWAG, post-race celebration, post-race breakfast buffet; one of the best endorphin fixes of your life.
Waiting on Results ....
There are no known results for this event.
If you have a copy of these results, or know where they can be found on line, please email Results@TriFind.com.
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps