USA Triathlon International Distance Course Certified
Distance1.75 - mile swim, 18 - mile bike, 5 - mile runFees2USAT Member Individual
- $55 thru 9/02; $65 until 9/07; no registration after 9/07Non-USAT Member Individual
- $65 thru 9/02; $75 until 9/07; no registration after 9/07USAT Team
- $70 thru 9/02; $80 until 9/07; no registration after 9/07Non-USAT Team
- $99 thru 9/02; $109 until 9/07; no registration after 9/07Event Instructions3All USA Triathlon rules apply including:
* USAT approved helmet is required for biking.
* No bike drafting allowed. A time penalty will be assessed if race official determines you were drafting on bike course.
* Crossing double yellow line or chin strap infraction will result in disqualification.
All major intersections are controlled; otherwise traffic will be warned but not controlled.
The swim must be completed in 45 minutes!Please Note4Essential pre-race meeting, bike check and packet pick-up: Saturday, September 10, 2011, at TCC at 4 p.m. (technical bike support by Tryathletics) For more info go to www.nemotriathlon.org
Team Competition5Two-and-Three-member male, female, mixed, and masters teams compete against each other as relay teams. One individual completes two legs of race for two-person teams and each member of the three-person team will complete one of the swim, bike, or run segments.No day-of or late entries taken!6No Day of Registration!
No entries after Wednesday, September 7.Awards7Top male and female finishers receive $200 savings bonds, plaques, merchandise, and complimentary entry to the 2012 Hy-Vee Triathlon.
2nd place - $100 savings bond, $25 cash, plaque, merchandise, and complimentary entry to the 2012 Hy-Vee Triathlon.
3rd place - $50 savings bond, plaque, merchandise, and complimentary entry to the 2012 Hy-Vee TriathlonAwards Continued8Plaques are also given to the top three male and female finishers within each age division.