This page presented by Amazon Exercise & Fitness
|The Ascent Duathlon:-|
|Distance: Bike 9.75 Miles, Run 3.5 Miles|
|The Ascent Running Hill Climb:-|
|Distance: Run 3.7 Miles|
|The Ascent Bicycle Hill Climb:-|
|Distance: Bike 9.75 Miles|
The 2014 Ascent Hill Climbs:
• The Hardest Hill Climbs in the South
• The Hardest Bicycle Hill Climb in the South is 9.25-miles, with 3,200 feet of ascending, an average grade of 5.9 percent with a maximum pitch of 17.5 percent.
• 10AM start
• The Hardest Running Hill Climb in the South is 3.7 miles, with 1,300 feet of ascending.
• Noon start
• Bike AND Run
• Prizes for best combined times in for both races.
• No transition or downhill racing.
• Run will not begin until cyclist return to Watson Gap Pavilion.