The See Jane Run Women's Triathlon and Duathlon. Its a race. Its a
milestone. Its a moment of triumph. And its got camaraderie and girl
fun written all over it. Beginners encouraged so grab your mother,
sister, daughter, girlfriends and join the celebration.
Great swag youll actually want to keep!
- Cute technical t-shirt
- Finishers medal you wont want to take off
- Goody bags with See Jane Run store coupons and samples
- GU at waterstops
Celebration expo with:
- Finishers food to re-energize you including LUNA bars, granola bars, and more!
- Super Jane and her faux twin for photo opps
- Super Jane aerobic workout to get you started in the morning
The start, finish and transitions areas are in the very charming Shadow
Cliffs Regional Park. For the triathletes, the 400 yards swim portion
happens in the main lake with temperatures around 70 degrees. Then its
off to bike 11 miles in the beautiful surrounding areas of Pleasanton,
and wrapping up the race with a 3 mile run. Cross the finish line and
celebrate with your friends and family. For the Duathletes we will start
with a gorgeous trail run through Shadow Cliffs Park. Followed by a
scenic ride around Pleasanton and then back on the trails for another 2M