2014 Institute of Healthy Living Sprint Triathlon:
• The Good Shepherd Institute for Healthy Living is excited to offer Longview’s Second Annual Sprint Triathlon.
• The race will feature a pool swim; mostly flat out leg of the bike and rolling hills return leg; and a flat and fast T-pattern course.
• Our novice division makes this a great race for those new to triathlons.
• After the race, participants will celebrate their accomplishments with a post race meal.
• The race will be capped at 200 participants so register early to ensure your place.
Race Day Information
• Sunday, April 27 at 7:30 a.m.
• Good Shepherd Institute for Healthy Living
• (3133 Good Shepherd Way, Longview Texas, 75605)
• Register online at Cajun Timing (www.cajuntiming.com/)
• $55 Fee + USAT Day registration ($12)
• Registration is non-refundable.
• Deadline to register is Friday, April 14 to guarantee a T-shirt.
Awards / Divisions
• Elite – must submit swim race results by April 11, with pace under 1:30 / 100m
• Additional divisions - relay teams, Athena, Clydesdale and novice
• Top three overall male/ female and age group awards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd through standard 5 year age groups (15-19, 20-24, 25-29 etc…)
• • •
25 meter pool.
Snake swim through all lanes.
13 mile black top course.
Mostly flat on the ride out.
Rolling hills on the ride back to T2.
Out and back 5k.
Flat and fast.
• • •
2013 Results at: cajuntiming.com - first annual
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps