2014 Marlton Lakes Civic Assn Tri/Du Athlon:
MARLTON LAKES CIVIC ASSOCIATION Presents Its. . .
Annual Marlton Lakes Triathlon & Duathlon
Marlton Lakes, Lake Shore Dr., Marlton, NJ
Sat., September 6, 2014
A USAT Sanctioned Event
EVENT IS "RAIN OR SHINE"
Event Timing by LIN-MARK Sports, Inc.
- Live on-going race day tracking -
- Results text to your cell phone during race day -
- Kiosk/Bank of Notebooks to perform live-paperless entry AND charge your entry fee -
- Same Kiosk/bank of Notebooks available for athletes to walk up, key in race number
and view individual results -
- Results will also be on-going posted to LIN-MARK's web site during race day -
- Digital/Video photo album will be posted by LIN-MARK within 48 hours of race day
NEW: Race Venue - Course is being re-designed to provide separate transition areas. Bikes will have their own transition area for access by athletes only. Triathlon and Duathlon bikes will also have their own separate rack areas within the bike transition. No racking on public streets.
- Run and Swim exits/entry will also be secured from entry by spectators. A USAT requirement, providing a focused venue for the athletes, and a more secured environment for spectators and the community residential-homes within the race venues.
-- FRIDAY: REGISTRATION-Packet Pick-up: 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. - Friday, Sept. 5th
-- RACE DAY: - Sat. Sept. 6th: 5:00 a.m. to 6:45 a.m.
Both conducted at the Marlton Lakes Civic Assoc. Swim Club building on Lake Shore Dr. next to the lake.
NOTE: PUBLIC AND SPECTATOR PARKING WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE MAIN RACE VENUE AT THE SWIM CLUB AREA. ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE MADE AND ANNOUNCED REGARDING AVAILABLE PARKING OPTIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS AND SPECTATORS.
Start Time & Event Distances: PRE-RACE MEETING AT SWIM START - 7:20 A.M. SHARP
To be conducted at swim start.
- Triathlon- Wave #1 - 7:45 am - 1/4 Mile Swim, 11 Mile Bike, 3 Mile Run
- Duathlon - 7:45 am - 2 Mile Run - 11 Mile Bike , 3 Mile Run
Awards - Triathlon and Duathlon:
Overall - Top 3 Males & Females - Top 3 Male & Female Master: 40+
Age Groups - Top 3 Males & Females:
19 & under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54,
55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
- Top 3 Clydesdales (200+ lbs.) Athenas (145+lbs)
- Relays - Top Male, Female & Coed Teams
NEW . . . TRI or DU the DOUBLE DIP . . . and
receive a commemorative special recognition
prior to the event's race awards. Sign up for both the:
MARLTON LAKES TRIATHLON OR DUATHLON 9/6/2014
SKYLANDS TRIATHLON OR DUATHLON ON 9/7/2014
Receive a commemorative recognition from LIN-MARK Sports.
Click HERE To Sign Up For The Double Dip.
Double your fun, either way you will be a winner!
- T-Shirts guaranteed to the first 350 Entrants
Random numbers called for random prizes ____________________________
General Race Information:
- Well marked and coned course
- Police at Major course points
- Volunteers in yellow safety vests & flags on Course,
and transition areas
- Water Tables at transition exits and on course
- EMT on site
-NEW PUBLIC PARKING AREAS WILL BE ANNOUNCED PRIOR TO RACE DAY!
- UPDATES WILL BE POSTED WITH COURSE DESCRIPTIONS AS THEY
ARE APPROVED IN EARLY SPRING. Specific directions to race venue will be in info updates.
MARLTON LAKES CIVIC ASSOC. WILL APPLY ALL EVENT PROCEEDS TO THE PROGRAMS improving the grounds, and lake areas for the better of
the environment and the public who use utilize Marlton Lakes for events such as this,
and a variety of community events throughout the year.
YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Looking forward to a great race day for everyone! Thank you.