2014 The Great Mohican Triathlon & Family Races:
• The Great Mohican Triathlon & Family Races is a superb opportunity to get the family all together one last time before the kids go back to school!
• It will be held on Sunday, August 17, 2014 in the heart of Mohican Country at Pleasant Hill Lake Park.
• Athletes and spectators will be surrounded by the beautiful scenery of Pleasant Hill Lake with forest covered rolling hills in the distance.
• The event will start at the Pleasant Hill Lake Beach and take you on a tour through the hills and valleys of Mohican Country.
• This is a great event for first time athletes and seasoned veterans alike.
• This event is organized and run by an All Sport FUNdamentals Certified USA Triathlon Race Director and will offer a Sprint Triathlon, Sprint Duathlon, 10k Run, 5k Run and a 1 Mile Kids FUN Run.
• • •
Great Mohican Triathlon
Sprint Triathlon: 500 Meter Swim (.31 miles), Bike 19 Kilometers (11.8 miles), Run 5 Kilometers (3.1 miles)
Great Mohican Duathlon
Sprint Duathlon: Run 3.2 Kilometers (2 miles), Bike 19 Kilometers (11.8 miles), Run 5 Kilometers (3.1 miles)
Great Mohican 10k
10k: Run 10 Kilometers (6.2 miles)
Great Mohican 5k
5k: Run 5 Kilometers (3.1 miles)
Great Mohican Kids FUN Run
Kids FUN Run: 1.6 kilometers (1 mile)
If you do not register by August 1 we cannot guarantee the size of your race shirt or if you will be able to receive a shirt.
What You Get For Registering
~Participation in desired event
~Explore Mohican Country as you race for the finish line!
~Post race food and drinks
~Awards for the top finishers in each group
~T-shirts for tri, du, 10k & 5k participants
(T-shirts available for purchase for the Kids FUN run participants & all spectators however pre-ordering is recommended to guarantee you receive a T-shirt)
~Discounts to local attractions, restaurants and pubs
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps