2014 Kelleys Island Triathlon & Family Races:
• Kelleys Island Triathlon & Family Races will be held this summer on Sunday, July 13, 2014 at the Historic Village of Kelleys Island.
• This family friendly event has something to offer everyone as event day includes a Sprint Triathlon, Sprint Duathlon, 10k Run, 5k Run, Kids FUN Run, awards ceremony and a shoreline lunch!
• The courses for each event have been designed with two things in mind: safety and scenery.
• Regardless of which event you are competing in you will be amazed by the rich landscape of Kelleys Island as you race through wooded preserves, open fields and breathtaking shorelines.
• Race Central can be seen from the Kelleys Island Ferry Dock so you don't have to worry about paying for a taxi or worse getting lost on your way there!
• Everyone at All Sport FUNdamentals and the Village of Kelleys Island is looking forward to sharing this memorable day with you!
• This event is organized by an All Sport FUNdamentals Certified USA Triathlon Race Director.
• • •
Kelleys Island Triathlon
Sprint Triathlon: 500 Meter Swim (.31 miles), Bike 19 Kilometers (11.8 miles), Run 5 Kilometers (3.1 miles)
Kelleys Island Duathlon
Sprint Duathlon: Run 3.2 Kilometers (2 miles), Bike 19 Kilometers (11.8 miles), Run 5 Kilometers (3.1 miles)
Kelleys Island 10k
10k: Run 10 Kilometers (6.2 miles)
Kelleys Island 5k
5k: Run 5 Kilometers (3.1 miles)
Kelleys Island Kids FUN Run
Kids FUN Run: 1.6 kilometers (1 mile)
The first Kelleys Island Ferry Boat leaves Marblehead at 7:00am on Sunday, July 13th. If you are not staying the night prior to the event on the island we urge you to be on the 7:00am boat in order to guarantee you get registered and properly stretched for the start of the race.
If you do not register by June 25 we cannot guarantee the size of your race shirt or if you will be able to receive a shirt.
What You Get For Registering
~Participation in desired event
~Lunch for all participants
~Awards for the top finishers in each group
~T-shirts for tri, du, 10k & 5k participants
(T-shirts available for purchase for all Kids FUN run participants & all spectators however pre-ordering is recommended to guarantee you receive a T-shirt)
~Explore historic Kelleys Island as you race for the finish line!
~Post race drinks and snacks
~Discounts to island attractions, golf carts, restaurants and pubs
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps