2014 Razor City Splash & Dash Triathlon:
• This is a great, early-season sprint distance triathlon to start your season off on the right foot.
• Pool swim, hilly out and back bike and a mostly flat run.
• It is in May, so come prepared for any type of weather.
• Transition area opens at 7:00am.
• Packet pick-up and race day registration is available from 7:00-8:15am.
• Pre-race meeting is at 8:15am, with the race starting at 9:00am.
• Individual and team categories are available.
• There is also a corporate division.
• Prizes/medals awarded to the top finishers in each age group and for the overall male/female winners.
• • •
• The swim will take place at the Campbell County School Aquatic Center.
• The pool is 25 yards (18 Laps).
• Individuals or teams must provide someone to help count laps.
• The bike course is a loop course.
• Ansi/Snell approved helmets are required.
• All bikes must have plug ends for forward facing handlebars.
• The 5K run is an out and back course and is mostly flat and on paved roads.
• Bike and Run Course Map
Campbell County Aquatic Center
• 800 E Warlow Dr
• Gillette, WY
• Map & Directions
• • •
Gillette is in northeast Wyoming on Rt 90
2013 Results deleted by ccprd.com: Individual / Relay - (.pdf files)
2012 Results deleted by: ccprd.com - (.pdf file)
2011 Results: not available ???
2010 Results at: TriFind.com - .pdf file
2009 Results at: TriFind.com
2008 Results: not available ???
2007 Results: not available ???
2006 Results at athlinks.com: Overall / Age Group
2005 Results: not available ???
2004 Results: not available ???
2003 Results: not available ???
2002 Results: not available ???
2001 Results: not available ???
2000 Results at: TriFind.com
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps