2014 Papillion Days Duathlon:
• The 13th Annual Papillion Days Duathlon will begin at 8:00 am for all ages and teams.
• There will be a pre race meeting at 7:45 am at the starting line.
• Start and finish will be in the west parking lot of Walnut Creek Lake and Recreation Area.
• In an effort to reduce the amount of motor vehicle and bicycle interaction, it will be necessary to close or limit traffic around Walnut Creek.
• • •
Description / Maps
The Duathlon will begin in the west parking lot of Walnut Creek Lake and Recreation Area near the boat ramp and finish nearby on the walking trail. The Duathlon begins with a 2-mile picturesque run on a hard surfaced trail system around the lake. The second leg of the race is a 9.1-mile bike ride on parts of the hard surface trail and scenic highways around Walnut Creek and Papillion-La Vista South High School. Lastly, a 2-mile run on the same trail as the first leg completes the Duathlon.
Walnut Creek Lake and Recreation Area will be closed from 6:00-11:00 am to the public for this race. Aid stations will be at the turn-a-round on the run and in the transition area. Water, Powerade and ice will be provided at each station.
Age Divisions for individuals are: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70 & up. Team Divisions are: male, female and coed. Two people make up a team (one runner and one cyclist).
Please note: Maps may take a minute or two to download depending on your connection speed.
Papillion Days Duathlon Map
Transition Area Map
Bike Course Map
• Start and finish will be in the west parking lot of Walnut Creek Lake and Recreation Area near the boat ramp.
2013 Results at: onlineraceresults.com
2012 Results at: onlineraceresults.com
2011 Results at: onlineraceresults.com
2010 Results at: onlineraceresults.com
2009 Results at: onlineraceresults.com
2008 Results at: onlineraceresults.com
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps