The Wurst Tri Ever Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon & Aquabike:
This unique race is set in beautiful Landa Park located in New Braunfels Texas.
You will start the swim off of a 2 story slide called Wet WILLY. You will then swim 150 meters in a Crystal Clear Spring Fed Pool.
You will get out and run up a short hill and then jump into a Olympic swimming pool where you will swim 250 meters. Jump out and run to transition.
The bike course is set in the hill country, and yes there are hills. The first 1/4 mile is a race within a race. We will time you from the transition exit to the top of California Hill. This little competition is King and Queen of the Hill, special award for fastest Male and Female.
The run is along a golf course and through a quiet neighborhood. Plenty of Kilobassa Sausage wraps and fruit at the post party
Swim: Start off of WET WILLY!!!,
The swim will be a 150 meter snake style swim in the beautiful clear spring fed pool, short run and then a 250 meter swim in the Olympic pool.
The start will be a time trial start with an athlete leaving every 5 - 10 seconds off of the Slide.
The 14 mile bike course is an out and back rides through beautiful hill country roads.
Be aware that the roads are open to traffic – use caution and stay to the right.
You must follow all regular traffic laws.
Police will be controlling all Intersections
The 2.7 mile run is a mixed loop and out and back course that goes along a golf course and quiet neighborhood.
From the San Antonio area
- Take IH 35 North, towards Austin
- Exit at Exit #187 and turn left at the light
- You will be on Seguin Avenue
- Follow Seguin Avenue to Main Plaza (traffic circle) in downtown New Braunfels
- Go halfway around the traffic circle and exit (right) back onto Seguin Avenue by the Courthouse
- Immediately get into the left lane
- At the second traffic light, turn right on Landa Park Drive at the entrance to Landa Park
From the Austin area
- Take IH 35 South, towards San Antonio
- Exit at Exit #189 and turn right on HWY 46/Loop 337
- Follow Loop 337 to California Street (several miles)
- Turn left onto California Street (a residential area)
- California Street becomes Landa Park Drive and brings you into the middle of the park
Great post party with awards and the World Famous Kilobassa SausageFinisher Medals for all participants.
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps