The High Blue Wellness Center’s Indoor Triathlon is a fun challenge that appeals to people of all fitness levels, whether you are a seasoned triathlete or a first-timer – because you set your own pace. And all the action takes place in one convenient location – the High Blue Wellness Center!
Who is eligible?
• Families, neighbors, schools, classrooms and the list goes on!
• Members and Non-Members of the High Blue Wellness Center.
• Men & Women ages 8 & up.
• Elite athletes & total beginners. No matter what your fitness level, come and join us! Become a triathlete in only 1 hour!
What do my fees include?
All participants will receive their own event swim cap for use during the race and to keep, plus a signature event T-shirt and goodie bag with gifts and coupons from our local sponsors.
Heats will run every 30 min. (12 people max per heat)
• Select your heat at the front desk
• Arrive 30 minutes prior to heat time
• 10-minute swim in our lap pool
• 20-minute bike ride on our spin bikes
• 20-minute run on our treadmills
There will be a 10-minute transition from swim to bike and a 5-minute transition from bike to run.
Your performance is measured by distance covered in each of the three legs. The more distance you cover, the higher your total point score. Awards will be given to the overall 1st place winner as well as 1st place winners in each age/gender groups:
Male and Female
8-9, 10-11, 12-14, 15-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50+
Bring in, mail in, email, or fax registration form to the High Blue Wellness Center!
Contact: Debbie Thomas, Aquatics Supervisor
Waiting on Results ....
There are no known results for this event.
If you have a copy of these results, or know where they can be found on line, please email Results@TriFind.com.
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps