2014 Just Tri It! Youth Triathlon:
• 6th annual swim, bike, run triathlon for youth age 5-17!
• Bike, helmet and bib numbers, body marking, drawstring bags, post tri party, & random door prizes!
• Distances and divisions vary with age.
• Ages 5 – 13 are non-competitive while the Jr. Sprint Tri (up to age 17) is competitive and includes Individual and a 3 person relay team option!
• Custom finishers medal for all!
• Trophies for the Jr. Sprint Tri!
• Registration limited to 150.
• • •
• All swimming takes place at the Trempealeau Municipal Pool.
All biking takes place on the streets of Trempealeau.
Volunteers will be placed on the route to show you which way to go.
If you ride any portion of the route prior to the start, use extreme caution! Route will not close to traffic and will not be monitored until event starts at 8:30 am.
• All running takes place near the pool area and bike transition. • The course is run on grass and on the Great River State Bike Trail. • This area is great for spectators!
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps