2014 Topeka Tinman Triathlon:
• Each participant will receive a custom printed unisex technical shirt
• Event Support
• Post-Race snacks and beverages
• Custom Finisher Gift
• Age Division Awards
• Your chance to race in one of the oldest triathlons in the nation!
THURSDAY, JUNE 19, 2014
• 3:00PM - 7:00PM: Packet Pickup & New Registration
• 701 E. 25th Street
• Lawrence, KS 66044
FRIDAY, JUNE 20, 2014
• 2:00PM - 6:00PM: Packet Pickup & New Registration at the Race Site
• Lake Shawnee
• Tinman Circle
• Topeka, Kansas 66605
SATURDAY, JUNE 21, 2014
• 5:00AM - 7:15AM: Packet Pickup & Late Registration @ Lake Shawnee - Be prepared for long lines if you choose to pick your packet up on race day
• 5:00AM - 7:15AM: Transition Area & Body Marking Open
• 5:00AM - 7:15AM: Timing Chip Pickup - NO CHIPS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AFTER 7:15AM. Please give yourself enough time to pick up your chip, as there will be a line
• 7:30AM: First Wave Starts - Wave Schedule subject to change
• 8:30AM: Food Tent Opens
• 11:00AM: Award Program for all distances (subject to change)
• 12:30PM: Race Course Closes
• WAVE #1: Short Course - Males Under 30 - 7:30AM
• WAVE #2: Short Course - Females Under 30 - 7:33AM
• WAVE #3: Short Course - Males 30-39 - 7:36AM
• WAVE #4: Short Course - Females 30-39 - 7:39AM
• WAVE #5: Short Course - Males 40-49 - 7:42AM
• WAVE #6: Short Course - Females 40+ - 7:45AM
• WAVE #7: Short Course - Males 50+ - 7:48AM
• WAVE #8: Long Course - Males Under 40 - 7:51AM
• WAVE #9: Long Course - All Females - 7:54AM
• WAVE #10: Long Course - Males 40+ - 7:57AM
• The final decision on whether or not wetsuits will be legal will be made race morning. USAT rules permit everyone to wear a wetsuit without penalty up to and including a water temperature of 78 degrees.
• When the water temperature is greater than 78 degrees, but less than 84 degrees, age group participants may wear a suit at their own discretion, but will not be eligible for awards or prizes. For any temperatures greater than 84 degrees, no participants will be allowed to wear a wetsuit.
• Please note this schedule is temporary and subject to change. Please check back periodically. You will receive a pre-race informational email approximately 7-10 days prior to the event. At the same time a link to this information will also be posted on this page.
• • •
• 2014 race registration is open.
• Registration Information.
• • •
2013 Results at: onlineraceresults.com
2012 Results at: onlineraceresults.com
2011 Results at: onlineraceresults.com
2010 Results at: onlineraceresults.com
2009 Results At theracershub.com: Text / Searchable
2008 Results at: onlineraceresults.com
2007 Results at: onlineraceresults.com
2006 Results at: ccrtiming.com or athlinks.com
2005 Results: Olympic / Male / Sprint / Duathlon
2004 Results at TriFind.com
• • •
• 2004 Long Course Triathlon: Male Overall / Male Age Group / Female
• 2004 Short Course Triathlon: Male / Female
• 2004 Long Course Duathlon: Male / Female
• 2004 Results: Relays
NOTE: Only male long course results are available for 2004. If anyone has a copy of other divisions, or other years, please email them to Results@TriFind.com and we will post them free of charge.
• 2003 ?
2002 Results at TriFind.com
• 2002 Long Course Triathlon: Male / Female
• 2002 Short Course Triathlon: Male / Female
• 2002 Long Course Duathlon: Male / Female
• 2002 Results: Relays
NOTE: Only female long course results are available for 2002. If anyone has a copy of other divisions, or other years, please email them to Results@TriFind.com and we will post them free of charge.
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps