2014 Original Mud Run - Dallas:
• Two courses!
• 5K (3.1 mile) 20 plus obstacles.
• 10K (6.2) mile, 40+ obstacles.
• Both courses are Military Style Obstacle Course for runners 12 years and older.
• Runners under the age of 18 must have waiver signed by an adult and must be accompanied by an adult during the entire race.
• See our website for details - imudrun.com
OUR CHARITABLE PARTNERS:
• THE CITY OF LANCASTER YOUTH PROGRAMS
• FIT AND FAITHFUL LIVING.
• • •
• There are approximately 20+ obstacles to overcome along the 3.1 Mile course and approximately 40+ obstacles to overcome along the 6.2 Mile course, some of which contain water and mud.
• Although none of the obstacles are impossible, they do require a certain level of strength and fitness and the potential exists for serious injury or death due to falls, trips, drowning and crawling.
• Obstacles can be taken at any pace or skipped completely and thus the course is able to be completed by most anyone.
• In the competitive division obstacles must be attempted three times, however, if a competitive runner feels unsafe attempting the obstacle he/she is encouraged to go around the obstacle.
• Not attempting the obstacle the required three times will disqualify you from prize eligibility.
• The only exception is with obstacles that involve swimming where an alternate route is always available.
• Should a competitive runner choose the alternate route instead of completing the swim obstacle he/she will not be penalized as the added run distance will be included in his/her overall time.
• It will challenge you more as you attempt a greater speed completing it.
• Safety will be the number one priority during the event.
• Participants will be required to conduct themselves in a controlled and serious manner while navigating obstacles.
• Anyone deemed to be a danger to themselves or others through reckless behavior, will be removed from the obstacle and/or the course.
• Volunteers will be course safety monitors and are present throughout the course.
• IF you do not have the athletic ability to complete an obstacle you are encouraged to skip it.
• Please adhere to the tenets of the waiver and consult a physician prior to attempting this race.
• The requirements for stamina, upper body strength and swimming may require the evaluation of a fitness professional.
Bear Creek Nature Park
• 900 Bear Creek Rd
• Lancaster, TX
• Map & Directions
• • •
• 2014 race registration is open.
• Registration Information.
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps