2014 Tri-Oswego Triathlon:
- Oswego New York will host its 7th annual Tri-Oswego Triathlon event on June 14th.
- Both Sprint distance and Olympic distance races will begin at the Wrights Landing Marina in Oswego.
- Athletes will Swim in the harbor then Bike through the beautiful countryside along Lake Ontario followed by the Run through the City and Oswego State Campus.
- They will cross the finish line in Breitbeck Park for another fantastic BBQ, Awards Ceremony, Novelis Youth Fun Run and Much More!!
- Swimming Course: Sprint and Intermediate Course
- Cycling Intermediate (Long) Course: Tri-Oswego Long Course Bike
- Cycling Intermediate (Long) Course: Cue Sheet
- Cycling Sprint (Short) Course: Tri-Oswego Sprint Course Bike
- Cycling Sprint (Short) Course: Cue Sheet
- 10k: Intermediate Running Course - Tri-Oswego 10k (Intermediate) Run Course
- 10k Run Course: Cue Sheet
- 5k: Sprint Running Course - Tri-Oswego 5K (Sprint) Run Course
- 5k Run Course: Cue Sheet
Youth Splash and Dash:
- 200yd Swim: Serpintine Pattern Indoor Course
- 1.6m Run: Closed Road Course
• 2014 race registration is open.
• Registration Information.
• • •
2013 Results at score-this.com: Overall / Age Group / Searchable
2012 Results at tri-oswego.com: Overall / Age Group / Splits
2011 Results Deleted By auyertiming.com: Sprint / Intermediate / Age Group
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps