2014 Escape the Cape Triathlon:
- The 2014 Escape the Cape Triathlon will be held on May 31.
- This race has quickly become a regional favorite! You'll experience a beautiful seaside community with scenic views of secluded Onset Bay!
- Bring your family and friends, as this race has the BEST views of any triathlon!
- Stick around for our awesome Post Race Festival with sponsors and your included BBQ under the big tent!
Some highlights include:
- Secluded bay point-to-point swim - no buoy turns because we walk on the beach to the in-water start and swim 1-way back towards the transition area.
- Picturesque Onset Bay - the transition area, spectator viewing and post-race festivities are all located together at Onset Pier. Easy access for everyone and steps from town.
- Post-race feast - free to all participants and a nominal fee to guests. Celebrate your accomplishment with some good food, friends and music.
- Giveaways galore - the race has been embraced by lots of local businesses, so they?re showing appreciation with great freebies (random race #s selected).
- Location: Cape Cod without the Bridges - we referred to Onset as a diamond in the rough since it?s beautiful, quaint and full of great shops.. Oh yeah, it?s just off the highway, so no traffic hassles too.
- Saturday race - gives you a nice recovery - family day on Sunday without the race on your mind. Come for the weekend and enjoy local restaurants, shops and inns. Wareham and Onset are ready to host Triathletes.
- Vendor tents - hand-picked vendors that triathletes always relate to.
2013 Results at: coolrunning.com
2012 Results at: coolrunning.com
2011 Results at: coolrunning.com
2010 Results at: coolrunning.com
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps