2014 NTC Lake Louisa Sprint Triathlon Series:
Lake Louisa State Park
$25 per Race
$100 for Series
$210 for Ultimate Series (ALL 24 RACES!)
The Sprint Triathlon Series will feature six races that will each take place on Thursday evenings at Lake Louisa State Park. The course will start at the beach area of the park and will use roads within Lake Louisa State Park.
Participants can sign up for one event or the series.
- The course consists of a 1/4 mile swim, 7 mile bike and a 1.5 mile run.
- A clock will be placed at the finish line and we will mark down each athletes finish time.
- Times will be posted after the event.
- Results will not be ranked or posted on USAT.com.
- All participants must show proof of USA Triathlon membership or purchase a one-day license for $12 at check-in.
- Ice cold water will be on the course and at the finish line.
- An after- race cook-out will take place after each race.
- Each athlete will receive great free stuff!
- Fun Safe Competition!
- No Shirts,
- No Awards
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps