Cyclist Matteo Trentin has officially started his altitude training a couple of days ago but is seems the luck won’t be on his…
Yesterday’s Madrid ITU Triathlon Cup went really well for another British female athlete; Georgia Taylor-Brown. After the Cape Town’s ITU race and then the…
Tom Dumoulin is officially the winner of the Giro’s 100th edition in Milan by only 31 seconds. Yesterday, the last 29.3 km stage of…
The British triathlete is officially the world’s best being able to break the Lionel Sanders’ world record by four minutes! On the other hand,…
Triathlete Amy Marsh has officially returned back to her passion after battling with cancer. She has raced as a professional triathlete for many years participating…
This page presented by Amazon Exercise & Fitness
400 METERS (8 LAPS)
- Please be on the deck of the pool 10 - 15 minutes prior to swim wave start time
all racers stand in single-file on deck of the pool until lane is ready
- When a lane is available, a volunteer will signal for you
- A volunteer will tell you when to start
- You will receive a reminder from a volunteer when you have one (1) lap left
when swim portion is finished, you will be directed to the transition area
Timer stops when you exit the back pool door!
Starts in Wasilla Pool parking lot
- right onto Bogard (follow the bike path along Bogard)
- right onto Wasilla Fishhook (continue on the bike path)
- right onto Seldon and follow the side of the road
- right onto Bogard and follow the side of the road
Return to the transition area in the Wasilla Pool parking lot
Begins in Wasilla Pool Parking LotThere will be one aid station and portable toilets at turnaround
From the transition area:
- left onto Bogard
- left onto Dellwood
- right onto Wesglenn
- left onto McKee
- left onto Peck
- turn around at Peck/Wasilla Fishhook intersection
(aid station will be at the intersection)
- right onto Snohomish
- left onto Goldendale (road curves around to Peck)
- right onto Peck
- right onto Dellwood (road curves around to Bogard)
- right onto Bogard
Return to the Wasilla Pool parking lot for the FINISH LINE!
Course MapTriathlon Course Map
Be the first to add a review for this event.
No photos entered yet.
Cyclist Matteo Trentin has officially started his altitude training a couple of days ago but is seems the......
Yesterday’s Madrid ITU Triathlon Cup went really well for another British female athlete; Georgia......
Tom Dumoulin is officially the winner of the Giro’s 100th edition in Milan by only 31 seconds. Yesterday, the......
Us - Add Your Race -
Advertising on TriFind.com
All contents © copyright 2017 TriFind.com All rights reserved.