2014 Litchfield Triathlou Sprint & Olympic Triathlons:
- The 5th Annual Litchfield Triathlou is back and ready to continue to rock the end of the short (olympic/sprint) course atheltes season!
- First you better believe you will be getting the 2014 Official Litchfield Triathlou Hoodie! By now there are many of you collecting these hoodies as they are comfort, warmth, and style all in one.
- Aside from the hoodie we will hook you up with a custom bib, free beer, great facebook photos, and some sort of finisher sick TBD item. Enough with the freebies…onto the course.
- Open water swim in Lake Lou Yeager.
- The bike is flat and fast.
- The run has a couple hills.
- You want freebies, speed, and comraderie-you better wrap your season up with the Litchfield Triathlou Sprint and Olympic Triathlons!
S.W.A.G: Stuff We All Get:
- Custom Bib
- Official 5th Year Litchfield Triathlou Hoodie
- Free Beer
- Sweet Finisher Item
- 5 Splits
- Fun Facebook Photos
- Overall 1st-3rd
- Age Group 1st-3rd Place
- Teams 1st-3rd Place
- Age Groups: U19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
- RaceMaker Productions events are non-refundable.
- There are no transfers of registration to other racers.
- Upon severe weather, refunds will not be issued and we will do our best to make the event happen.
- Sprint : ¼ Mile Swim , 13 Mile Bike , 3.1 Mile Run
- Olympic: .9 Mile Swim, 24.9 Mile Bike, 6.2 Mile Run
- Swimming in Lake Lou Yeager is the best open water swim you will have in the midwest.
- The bike course is flat and fast with some great turns to keep you entertained the whole ride.
- Then a great run that keeps you honest with a couple hills-but allows you to roll plenty!
• 2014 race registration is open.
• Registration Information.
• • •
2013 Results at racemaker.com: Overall / Age Group
2012 Results at racemaker.com: Overall / Age Group
2011 Results at racemaker.com: Overall / Age Group
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps