2014 Caveman Triathlon
2014 is Year 6 for the Caveman Tri
The course is spectator friendly.
You can cheer on your athlete during the 275-yard indoor pool swim. The 13-mile bike ride is an easy walk to see your rider knock out a rolling cycling adventure. And for the run, your athlete will knock out a pretty flat 3.1 mile run with “a ton” of viewing opportunities.
Parking is simple.
Our venue in Flower Mound provides loads of close distance parking for all athletes and spectators.
The experience is inspiring.
You’ll see some well-trained triathletes working on their speed as well as a bunch of beginners crossing the finish line for the first time
- Adult Race Only
- USAT sanctioned race
Swim – 275 yards
- One direction swimming in each lane.
- When you get to the end of the pool, you swim under the lane rope.
- Line up by your race number!
- Please include your approximate swim time for seeding when you sign up online!
Bike – 13 miles
- Don’t forget to do 2 loops on the bike course.
- Rolling climb as you return on loop one.
Run – 5K
- 2 loops on the run!
- The path is paved concrete behind the Flower Mound Community Activity Center and takes you through one of the neighborhoods for a little local support!
- Finish in the front for music, friends, food and fun!
.Flower Mound CAC
1200 Gerault Road
Flower Mound, TX 75028
Check out our full calendar of race events which include triathlons and runs at www.dallasathletesracing.com
2013 Results at: nolimitstiming.com or athlinks.com
2012 Results at: athlinks.com
2011 Results at: active.com or athlinks.com
2010 Results at: athlinks.com
2009 Results at: athlinks.com
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps