2014 St. Patricks Day Kids Triathlon:
• Announcing the 3rd annual Keller Kids Triathlon as part of the St. Patrick’s Day Triathlon weekend.
• This is a non timed event that allows kids of all ages experience the sport of triathlon while benefiting a good cause, the Keller ISD athletic fund.
• • •
Leap Frogs (4-6 age group):
• Swim, 25 yards, bike 1 mile, run 1/3 mile
Road Runners (7-10 age group):
• Swim 75 yards, bike 2 miles, run 1 mile
Gladiators (11-13) age group):
• Swim 125 yards, bike 3 miles, run 1 mile
• Children will swim in the Keller Natatorium.
• Bike on a closed Bear Creek Parkway.
• Run on the beautiful Keller trails.
• 1000 Bear Creek Pkwy
• Keller, TX
• Map & Directions
• • •
7:00am Transition opens for body marking
8:00am Leap Frogs start the swim, followed by Road Runners, then Gladiators
8:30am First kids cross the finish line and get their medals
8:45am Post party treats and drinks
10:45am Parents help clean up
11:00am Take kids to their next event… Soccer, Baseball, etc.
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps