• Cooper Fitness Center at Craig Ranch's Sprint Triathlon. • 350 meter pool swim. • 12 mile bike & 5 K run. • USAT sanctioned race. • Time trial serpentine swim course. • This race is the second in our 2014 race series. • September 13th race starts at 7:30 am
• Richardson Bike Mart presents the Cooper Sprint Triathlon series at Craig Ranch. • We will have 3 races this season: May 17, July 19 and September 13. • Sign up for just one or all three.
• This is a USA Triathlon sanctioned event. • All participants must be a current annual member of USAT or purchase a one-day license for $12 through online registration or at packet pickup---no exceptions. • USAT members must show membership card at packet pickup. • You may purchase an annual membership from the USA Triathlon website.
• There will be a free pancake breakfast for all participants poolside after the race provided by Tenley's Cafe.
• Gatorade and water will be provided on the course in transition and at mile 1 and mile 2 on the run.
• • •
350 meter Pool Swim in 50 meter olympic pool. (pool heated in cool weather and aerated in hot weather to stay around 80 degrees)
12 mile Bike Course. Two loop course.
5 km run in neighborhoods around Cooper Fitness Center finishing on a track surface.