• Cooper Fitness Center at Craig Ranch's Sprint Triathlon. • 350 meter pool swim. • 12 mile bike & 5 K run. • USAT sanctioned race. • Time trial serpentine swim course. • This race is the second in our 2014 race series. • July 19th race starts at 7:00 am
• Richardson Bike Mart presents the Cooper Sprint Triathlon series at Craig Ranch. • We will have 3 races this season: May 17, July 19 and September 13. • Sign up for just one or all three.
• This is a USA Triathlon sanctioned event. • All participants must be a current annual member of USAT or purchase a one-day license for $12 through online registration or at packet pickup---no exceptions. • USAT members must show membership card at packet pickup. • You may purchase an annual membership from the USA Triathlon website.
• There will be a free pancake breakfast for all participants poolside after the race provided by Tenley's Cafe.
• Gatorade and water will be provided on the course in transition and at mile 1 and mile 2 on the run.
• • •
350 meter Pool Swim in 50 meter olympic pool. (pool heated in cool weather and aerated in hot weather to stay around 80 degrees)
12 mile Bike Course. Two loop course.
5 km run in neighborhoods around Cooper Fitness Center finishing on a track surface.
Awards: The overall male and female winners and masters will receive trophies and additional prizes. Awards will be given to the first, second, and third place winners in the following categories: Age Group- top three males and females per age group Relay Teams- top three teams Athena/Clydesdals- 39 & under & 40 plus age groups Series- There will be overall awards to the best combined times in the three race series following the September race.
Packet Pickup: Thursday, 3-7 pm on July 17th at Richardson Bike Mart 1451 W Campbell Rd. Richardson, TX 75080 Friday, 1-7pm on July 18th at Cooper Fitness Center at Craig Ranch 7910 Collin McKinney Pkwy McKinney, TX 75070 No Race Day pickup or registrations.
Transition area opens 90 minutes before the race and closes 15 minutes before race start for pre-race meeting. Bike racks will be assigned by number. Swim order is based on estimated 350 meter swim time.
No refunds or transfers to other events. You may transfer your entry to another racer two weeks before the race at no additional charge. After that there is a $25 transfer fee to give your race entry to another participant.