2014 Hutchinson Island Half Iron Distance Triathlon:
Join us for our world-class Half Iron Triathlon in beautiful Hutchinson Island Florida. Swim, Bike and Run along the blue sparkling waters of Treasure Coast Beaches. See you at the finish-line!
Event schedule and times
Saturday September 13th 2014 from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Expo/Fair with Vendors and Sponsors
Sunday September 14th 2014
Transition opens from 4:30 AM to 6:30 AM
7:00 AM Swim starts first wave
Event finish 3:00 pm
- Start with a 1.1 mile open water swim in the blue crystal clear waters of Florida's Treasure Coast area.
- Followed by a 56 mile cycling course that will take you along A1A and twice over the Jensen Beach Causeway for a fast and challenging ride where you will enjoy the beautiful view of the sparkling blue waters.
- Cyclists will ride 2 loops around this scenic course.
- Finish with a half marathon run, where the breeze, the sun, the scenery and the challenge meet.
- The 13.1 mile course will take you through A1A and into Stuart City.
- This Beautiful and unique running course will take over 2 Causeways where you will have the opportunity to enjoy the spectacular views of the Sparkling blue water of the Inter-coastal and the St Lucie River.
• Triathlon Course Map
Hutchinson Island Florida
- Hutchinson Island is a hidden paradise located in Stuart, Martin County, Florida, south of Fort Pierce and north of West Palm Beach.
- It is approximately 100 miles north of Miami. It is easily accessible through either I-95 or The Florida Turnpike whether you are coming from the north or the south.
Jensen Beach Park - Hutchinson Island
• 4191 NE Ocean Blvd,
• Jensen Beach, FL
• Map & Directions
• • •
• 2014 race registration is open.
• Registration Information.
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps