2014 Maine Sport Triathlon:
- The 34th annual Maine Sport Triathlon is a popular race featuring a half mile swim, a 26 mile bike, and a 6.4 mile run.
- Race day is Sunday, August 31st, 2014.
- Sign on as an individual or get some family and friends together and race as a team.
- Race begins at 9am at Barrett’s Cove on Megunticook Lake in Camden.
- The swim course is a triangle course leaving and returning to Barrett's Cove beach.
- Each competitor is required to wear his/her own swim cap.
- Wetsuits are permitted.
- No fins or snorkels.
- No escorts.
- Bike course takes two laps around Lake Megunticook.
- No drafting.
- No individual escorts or support.
- Each competitor is required to wear a bike helmet.
- Carry water on your bike.
- We ask that family and friends do not follow you on the bike course due to narrow, twisty local roads.
- There will be a follow up vehicle to pick you up if you are unable to finish.
- There will be road guards / course markings at major intersections.
- Run course is a loop course with some up and down terrain.
- Two water stops on run course.
- No escorts, please.
- Plenty of volunteers will see that you have a safe and enjoyable day in beautiful midcoast Maine.
- From Downtown Camden Maine take Route 52 north towards Lincolnville Center.
- Barrett’s Cove on Megunticook Lake is approximately three miles from in-town Camden on the left.
• Megunticook Lake
• Camden , ME 04856
• Map & Directions
• • •
• 2014 race registration is open.
• Registration Information.
• • •
2013 Results at mainesport.com: Individual / Relay - (.pdf files)
2012 Results at: coolrunning.com
2011 Results at: coolrunning.com
2010 Results at TriFind.com: Individual / Relay
2000-2009 Results at: TriFind.com
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps